Some fun to start off your week:
- The Ministry of Silly Walks: Feline Division. And if you don’t know why that’s funny, watch this.
- A fascinating blog that blends the artistic with faith.
- A thought-provoking map of Chicago showing racial integration (or lack thereof), as well as another version of the same map showing income disparity.
- Troy Polamalu craziness.
- Is it soda? Is it pop? This map explains why I never understood what the big fuss was all about. (Basically, I grew up right at the border.)
- Finally, Sojourners Voice of the Day from September 17th, which says a lot about my reasons for belief right now:
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.