Today I give you my favorite comic strips, without too much explanation. It seems to me that a person’s sense of humor is either understood or not. If understood, explanation isn’t needed; and if not, no amount of explanation is going to help.
I’m afraid my sense of humor will be in the latter…
1) Frazz – Frazz is like a grown up Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. He’s a wise custodian who could be in a higher paying job. But why move on, when you’re doing what you love?
2) Dilbert – I work in cubicle. I’ve been known to photoshop Dilbert cartoons in order to put in my own name. And sometimes, they’re just a little too realistic.
3) Arlo & Janis – I am Arlo. Except that I have no desire to own a sailboat. A canoe, on the other hand…
4) Doonesbury – I like my political commentary to lean slightly left (while still making fun of everyone).
5) Baby Blues – House with three kids. Need I say more?