Tonight, we’ve got comfort food on the menu. Here are some slightly unique items that get my mouth watering:
- Salsa Lizano – This is a Costa Rican staple. Nothing in the world quite like it.
- Bubble Tea – Got me through grad school.
- Shoofly Pie – It’s in my blood, you know.
- Lindt Excellence 99% – Some people say they like dark chocolate. Some of us actually do.
- Tapioca pudding – My very favorite dessert. Make sure to have some fresh peaches on the side.
- Recaito – Cilantro paste. Another one of those competely unique items.
- Gjetost – Norwegian sweet cheese. My wife and I encountered it at Epcot Center.
- Cafe Mocha – Here’s a guilty little secret: Starbucks is my favorite.
Mmm, mmm, mmm.